Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stick baby stick

Well, everything seems to be going okay with the pregnancy so far. I am beginning to feel tiny flutters on my lower right hand side, I can tell my uterus is growing. I'm down 12 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight but that's okay since I was extra fluffy to begin with. I weaned myself off the progesterone at 14 weeks an that seemed to go well. Unfortunately, I've had a bit of cramping in the evenings so we went ahead and scheduled an ultrasound for a cervical length check to make sure my cervix isn't funneling from the inside. Hopefully, they're just normal braxton hicks and not doing anything. The ultrasound will be on October 28th. I'll be 17 weeks and a few days. We're still not sure whether we want to find out whether it's a boy or a girl or not, so if they can tell we plan on having them right it down in an envelope and if we decide to know we'll open it together. Other than that. Not much going on. Yay for boring!

No comments: