Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Many more thanks!

Since we have been receciving gifts from all over the world and from people we have met through various different ways, I figured the best way to thank everyone at this point would be for all thanks to go directly through the blog until we find the time to thank each of you individually and personally!

The Bradley Family, Thank you for the card and for the adorable preemie clothes. I just love the soft veloux outfit. I plan on taking the blanket to the NICU tonight for them to use with her at one of her next isolette changes. Your kind words and prayers are much appreciated.

Kym, Thank you for the funds you sent to help outfit our sweet Emma in "Maahhhvaalouss" clothes. That was too sweet of you! Can't wait to see you and Teresa at Lily's birthday party on Saturday.

Cynthia- Thank you for the adorable preemie diaper and soaker pants. They are oh so cute and TINY. Just a little shout out for your work. She makes BEAUTIFUL products. If you're into cloth diapering please check out www.rumpknits.com

Jen A.- Thank you for the cute Preemie clothes. I especially loved the willow tree card. It definitely made my day and will be going into a scrapbook for Emma to read when she's older to see just how special and loved she is!

Once again, Thanks to all of our friends and family and even strangers for your continued support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe the package got there so quickly! I'm glad you like them. I thought the Willow Tree card was very appropriate. I'm touched that you are going to save it. Miss Emma DOES have people all over the world praying for her!!