Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A poem which touched me *Warning: Tear Jerker*

God’s precious little miracle
Lying there so small
Fighting for your life
Inside those lonely walls

Each minute is so precious
Each second that you’re here
Is another we’ve been blessed with.
We want you to stay near.

We put your life in God’s hands
His will, we so strongly pray
Is for you to win this battle
And stay with us today.

But should God choose to take you
We know He will take care
Of our precious little baby
Whose days were too short here

God this day I pray to you
To let me keep my little boy
You have so many angels
I have but one pride and joy.

~Anonymous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute to see her sucking her thumb. She looks good Elaina!

Kelly (ILuvBabies)

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful poem. Thank-you for sharing!

Angie(isakswings)